Old October 28th 07, 02:54 PM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Jane[_2_]

Default Looking for a friend?

"BoredToTears" wrote in message
oups.com...
On 28 Oct, 14:33, "Jane" wrote:
"BoredToTears" wrote in message

ups.com...

On 28 Oct, 14:10, "Jane" wrote:
"BoredToTears" wrote in message

roups.com...

On 27 Oct, 16:55, "Jane" wrote:

I guess I would still need to hear the accents together to get the
differences, do you know of any good websites that has sound bites?

Jane

Have you watched the film 300? I sound just like King Leonidas.
Seriously! Pity I don't have his six-pack.

yes I have watched it and LOVED it , so I bought it ) Great accent
BTT!!!
He's fricken hot too.

You should hear my version of:

"King Leonidas: You bring the crowns and heads of conquered kings to
my city steps. You insult my queen. You threaten my people with
slavery and death! Oh, I've chosen my words carefully, Persian.
Perhaps you should have done the same!
Messenger: This is blasphemy! This is madness!
King Leonidas: Madness...? THIS... IS... SPARTA!"

It's uncanny! ;o)

Ok now you have to record it an email it to me!!!!

Hahaha! I reckon my neighbours think I'm nutty enough without them
over-hearing me shouting into a microphone doing Gerard Butler
impressions!

Well I definately would get a kick outta it. heehee!