Old June 9th 04, 07:16 PM
Derek Lyons

(LaDonna Wyss) wrote:

Dale wrote in message . ..
On 8 Jun 2004 22:45:07 -0700,
(LaDonna Wyss) wrote:

His father DIED for your STUPID ****ING ASS!!!!!

You've said this several times now. Could you explain
how Apollo, and the death of this crew and others, have
secured my freedom? Had we not chosen to go to the
moon, freedom and democracy would have been in danger?

Thanks,
Dale

P.S. Your increasingly foul language is unlikely to
win you much more support.

Why don't you have a "chat" with OM and tell him to stop his
completely disrespectful tyrades? I was talking to him, but since you
ask: Do you not understand how and why men give their lives for this
country? Do you not understand these men and women are fighting on
your behalf? Do you not know any veterans? Do you feel no gratitude
toward them for their service? What is it you think these men and
women do????
Sorry, but I find this to be an amazing question on your part. Do you
honestly need me to explain it to you?

Evasive and non substantive response noted.

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.