Old January 10th 18, 11:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Winter in Gresham

On Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 2:34:05 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Now 46F here in Gresham as of 2:30 PM on this winter's day. Wind 4 mph out of the southwest. Occasional rain showers. Humidity 89%.

I here LA has now gotten the rain they have been praying for for so long! So much that mud slides are now destroying houses and vehicles! Who says God doesn't have a sense of humor?

Double-A

Not God its gravity.Mud is heavy,and going down it takes houses with it.Still Calif.people are crazy and will rebuild their house on stilts again an again.I think I'm lucky living in my van.Earthquakes can't hurt me. Now that Walmart is closed from 12 to 6 I'm looking to be a night watchman.They pay $10.30 an hour.I'm asking for $500 a week (cash money) See what happens.Walmart and McDonald take good care of this old man.They tell me I'm good for business.Go figure bert