Old September 25th 15, 11:11 AM posted to sci.space.tech
Google News via sci.space.tech Admin

Default Space Engineering OR Technology - Google News for Thursday 24 September 2015

space engineering OR technology - Google News

NASA Space Technology Research - Development - Demonstration and Infusion
2016 - Space Ref (press release)

http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t...ml?pid%3D47863

NASA Space Technology Research - Development - Demonstration and Infusion
2016
Space Ref (press release)
Flight Opportunities Program (FOP) facilitates low-cost access to
suborbital environments for a broad range of innovators as a means of
advancing space technology development and supporting the evolving
entrepreneurial commercial space industry.

and more

World Space Leaders to Attend Jerusalem Outer Space Convention - Arutz Sheva

http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t...ws.aspx/201034

Arutz Sheva
World Space Leaders to Attend Jerusalem Outer Space Convention
Arutz Sheva
Ben-Yisrael emphasized Israels role in space exploration: “We look forward
to sharing Israels achievements in the field of space science and
technology. Despite being one of the worlds smallest countries, we have
achieved space-exploration ...