Old September 10th 11, 12:08 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

Default Modeling required

I must assume that many readers have found themselves no longer able
to support a state of mind which is counter-productive to their own
existence and the surrounding community without actually finding their
true bearings and although I have gone to great lengths to maintain a
level of discussion which avoids the temptation to reach for
weaknesses in the thinking processes of an individual or a
community,even I have to concede that such an avoidance is temporarily
unreasonable in itself.The reader may not sense dismay at such a
concession insofar as turning from the technical issues which are
dealt with geometrically and dynamically to a mindset built on
intellectual forensics creates an atmosphere of more of the same
whereas the technical arguments are meant to spur further developments
as opposed to being a platform to attack individuals or a community.

After reading the experiences of others,I came to a decision a long
time ago to approach readers here as though they are not unfeeling and
although their mental machinery may be stuck or latent,there is always
the chance of 'snapping out'* as they shift from a lower to a higher
level of thinking and feeling and into the arena where 'methods' are
not so important,as individuals trust themselves and each other to
maintain balances and rules.I do not disdains rules,in fact the
original rules for astronomical methods and insights are many
magnitudes stricter than the casual observer would imagine ,not just
for the purpose of restraining individuals from taking shortcuts and
loopholes when proposing schemes,solutions and conclusions but
allowing the genuine investigator to pursue his talent in a spirit of
adventure.Drawing partly from my heritage of the Brehon laws that
those in authority must be responsible for the decisions they make,for
good and for bad,and this is absent from all contemporary judgments
such as climate science,planetary definitions and the multiple issues
brought up here over the years,it is not the law of precedence that
counts but that of conceptual evolution the ability to change what
needs to be changed in order to discover new territory rather than
build defenses to protect the old or 'falsification' as empiricist
call it.

* "One puzzle of snapping that the deprogramming process illuminates
is the enormous amount of mental activity that takes place in the
unthinking, unfeeling state many cult members are drawn into.
Ironically, most people we spoke with fought desperately to preserve
their blissed-out states, although they often were saturated with
fear, guilt, hatred and exhaustion. In the beginning this seemed to
present a disturbing contradiction: How could an individual whose mind
has apparently been shut off, who has been robbed of his freedom of
thought, display such cunning and initiative? What the deprogramming
process demonstrated is that cult members do not simply snap from a
normal conscious state into one of complete unconsciousness (and vice
versa during deprogramming). Rather, most pass from one frame of
waking awareness into a second, entirely separate, frame of awareness
in which they may be equally active and perceptive." Cult
deprogramming commentary