Old January 16th 10, 01:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

Default Florida Meteorologist Oi Ya

On Jan 15, 1:57*pm, bert wrote:
Can not find my original post using this old slow Dell. So at 7am 57F
will be 74F at 4pm Rain(not much) over night. Solar barrels empty.
Peoplegoing after FPSC corruption by Mary Bane its director but it is
5 years to late. Will be paying utility bills through are taxes.
Posted all this many moons ago. America is now fascist and there is no
turning back to our once beloved democracy *Godfather 10 people 0.Its
getting closer and closer for the poor families to take their short
cut to heaven. Its Tang time. Bert

63F at 7am (WOW) and cloudy High of 76F at 4pm Some rain for
Sunday. Sink holes hitting Poke county hard 21 and a few houses
falling in. Bankers and mother nature are putting families on the
street. 6 motels had arm robberies this week in Osceola county. 600
homes have roofs rotting away and leaking after they were spread with
reflector coat to save energy. M&M never would allow this to happen. I
test before anything. Dropped Embarq,and having rabbit ears I found
away to greatly increase the signal I use good physics,and it costs
zip. Nice when you know how every thing works and can make them work
better. O ya I am a clever kind of guy Bert PS Hope to have new
webtv on line Monday. Treb told me he will use the Dell,and top my
thinking. Its a challange