Old June 9th 04, 01:32 PM
Herb Schaltegger

(LaDonna Wyss) wrote:

OH MY GOD, I've always known every person on Earth had a point where
he or she could become homicidal, but no one has lit that place within
me like you have, OM. GET THE **** OFF OF SCOTT!!!!!!!! Intelligent
debate, and legitimate disagreement are one thing; this HORSE **** IS
OUT OF LINE! His father DIED for your STUPID ****ING ASS!!!!! Wake
up, or shut up!!!
LaDonna

Perhaps someone should report this post (along with all the others) to
the proper legal authorities in Texas, and perhaps the FBI. "Danger to
self or others" is often the standard used for involuntary commitment
proceedings. She's admitting to homicidal ideation, I think. That, and
her bizarre postings with all the capitalization and exclamation points,
presents a picture of a little instability.

--
Herb Schaltegger, B.S., J.D.
Reformed Aerospace Engineer