Old January 20th 20, 01:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

Default No Confirmed UFOs Ever So Far

On Sunday, January 19, 2020 at 10:55:31 AM UTC-8, wrote:

I am quite sure I understand "scientific method" far better than you.

Over the years, I've created a treasure trove of useful and interesting apps.

Certainly like me there are many who don't believe in BHs and consider them essentially theoretical.

To each his own ...

In other words, you have zero evidence to support your claim. This comes as no surprise at all.

And no, it is clear that you don't understand the scientific method at all.... it is all about the evidence...

sci·en·tif·ic meth·od
noun
a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.
"criticism is the backbone of the scientific method"