Old October 5th 06, 08:49 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Wayne Throop

Default Scientists teleport two different objects

:: OASN, I can see that this tech. may become of value for communication
:: & computers. It is worth the effort to continue funding this, (but
:: one should not think we will be beaming about anytime soon).

Especially since they didn't "teleport two different objects".
They "teleported" information from one object to another.
Why they call this "teleporting" instead of "transmitting" is unclear,
other than it's what gets the headlines.

Wayne Throop http://sheol.org/throopw