Old June 23rd 04, 02:37 PM
BllFs6

Default Spaceship 1

yep, 98K for the first rides, but heck, it's a start.

well.....

given there are PLENTY of families out there that own those gawd awful
expensive and generally not used to their potential hummers/suvs (not to
mention insurance and fuel costs)....98k for the ride of a lifetime doesnt seem
so bad.....

I know if could only do one of the following:

a - spend my life driving "luxury" cars

or

b - drive more economical and reasonable vehicles my whole life so that I could
afford to do MY dream of a lifetime (be it a spaceship ride, climbing everest,
going to antarctica, traveling the world for a year etc etc)....

I'd rather chose b than impress the jone's with an all terrain SUV that looks
like it never has and never will leave the pavement.....

take care

Blll