Old October 25th 14, 03:30 PM posted to sci.space.station
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default TRV for ISS

In article ,
says...

On Friday, October 24, 2014 12:34:55 PM UTC-4, David Spain wrote:
Not to mention film capsules next time Ukraine heats up.
Space Station Zebra style...

For those of you too young to get the reference:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063121/

This was in theaters before I was born. I was pretty young when this
was on TV. I saw it recently. It's o.k.

Jeff