Old March 28th 06, 08:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Where is Officer Twitty she brightens the cold cold long night?

nightbat wrote

I miss when Officer Twitty is not around oh how the night
drags on and stars seem dimmer. Her sweet lines soothes so I imagine
being right there next to her. If it wasn't for my own lovely Sil I'd
give Officer Double-A a good run for his money for what a catch! I can
see why Officer Double-A dreams of her for you can't blame him. A
delicate sometimes sweet and naughty Angel like Twitty could drive any
good man to such mental natural highs. Oh please Sil where are you, the
nightbat is calling please don't make me wait forever? If it wasn't for
Officer Twitty what kind of life would that be? Hope she is alright and
no where near that NY sink hole, oh mercy, I would be bat beside myself
for years for sure! Can't think about it please Officer Twitty where are
you?

ponder on,
the nightbat