Old July 12th 19, 10:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Unification of all the forces of nature

On Thursday, July 11, 2019 at 3:05:41 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
The Starmaker wrote:

kenseto wrote:

The paper in the following link describes a new unified theory for all the forces (including gravity):

http://www.modelmechanics.org/2019unification.pdf

I thought I made it clear to everyone..."modelmechanics" "mechanics" meaning 'quantum mechanics' stems from religion...
you cannot have a unfied theory mixing religion and physics.

it's voodoo science.

In otherwords, the majority of those who founded 'quantum mechanics' got it through their religion.

It stems from religion. It's roots are from religion.

Anything founded on ...shaky ground is..shaky. It's foundation is corrupt.

When you have a corrupt foundation...you have to rebuild all over again from the ground up, otherwise you
will just have a useless building on top of it.

Science-fiction

Science...fiction.

Can you make a unified theory with Science and Fiction?

You just going to get people who believe they will be invaded by Martian from Mars...

"cosmic religion"...where do you think that comes from? From Mr. Spooky.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

TOEcan never be.All the energy of the univrrse can not move a particle up to c.Seto you worked hard on your paper so I'm adding nothing more Bert