Old November 25th 18, 12:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default The Event Horizon

On Saturday, November 24, 2018 at 8:50:04 PM UTC-6, palsing wrote:
On Saturday, November 24, 2018 at 4:50:03 PM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:

Nature at its best is not like that. Nature is about life.

In all of Nature there is very little life. Even in our solar system, as far as we know, it only exists on Earth, and Earth is just a tiny speck in the solar system.

Watch nature T.V. shows. Look in your back yard. Look under a

brick on moist ground. Life is all over nature. Death as a rule is in man's

imagination.