Old November 24th 18, 11:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default The Event Horizon

On Saturday, November 24, 2018 at 12:28:56 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, November 21, 2018 at 7:42:57 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
A black hole is a point where a massive star used to be. But all there

really is to deal with is the event horizon.

What kind of events?

No one really knows.

A black hole is where a massive star has been compresses to 20 miles.Our sun would be a BH if compresses to size of grape. Mass Density tells it all Bert Ps always keep my "Critical Mass Density"theory in your minds eye. It is so profound.Its so Nobel worthy.Bert

Mass density is critical enough.