Old November 24th 18, 06:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default The Event Horizon

On Wednesday, November 21, 2018 at 7:42:57 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
A black hole is a point where a massive star used to be. But all there

really is to deal with is the event horizon.

What kind of events?

No one really knows.

A black hole is where a massive star has been compresses to 20 miles.Our sun would be a BH if compresses to size of grape. Mass Density tells it all Bert Ps always keep my "Critical Mass Density"theory in your minds eye. It is so profound.Its so Nobel worthy.Bert