Old November 21st 18, 09:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Default The Event Horizon

Le 21/11/2018 Ã* 16:42, Mark Earnest a écritÂ*:
A black hole is a point where a massive star used to be. But all there

really is to deal with is the event horizon.

What kind of events?

No one really knows.

Hello I'm Mark Ernest, i am a old fart, who bored, who has absolutely
nothing in his life, really nothing nada rien niets!

So I have decided to **** off the fora. I didn't find ideas else to
occupe my days. I write stuff-ups hoping answers, i wait all the day
for answers because, in my life i have nothing else

I thanks Sylvain for helping me to write up this message