Old April 7th 06, 09:02 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro

Default When Will Brad Guth Get His First Clue?

tomcat,
The likes of our pagan John Griffin is just into being his usual incest
of topic buttology/****ology self.

What's with this topic avoidance and/or dead silence?
Within all of this Usenet infomercial and rusemaster land there seems
not so much as a naysay peep of their usual all-out topic/author
bashings, as from any of their usual all-knowing words of wisdom to
being found, as in not even a traditional topic/author bashing worth of
a typically discouraging word with any regard to my notion of
accommodating a moon+Apophis merger?

With the potential worth of of Apophis contributing 20+ million
megajoules, that which should actually produce a great deal of lunar
atmosphere, as well as sharing a few spare tonnes of fresh moon rocks
and perhaps even offering a few secondary shards of Apophis as
eventually headed our way, and yet there's still not so much as one
such expertise to behold.

It seems the once and for all benefit to all of humanity and that of
benefiting our environment, from such a terrific notion of simply
artificially terminating the likes of Apophis for good, by way of
having it ever so slightly redirected so as to smack itself directly
into our moon isn't getting the usual fair share of Usenet flak that it
deserves. Where's all of that wag-thy-dog worth of infomercial-science
and conditional laws of physics when we really need it?

QUESTIONS:
At the most influential angle and timing of lunar impact; what can 20
million megajoules accomplish towards affecting the lunar orbit?

Same question, except for considering the least disruptive angle of
impact?

How about offering us a full set of possible what-if Apophis--moon
mergers?

What's the absolute maximum worth of a head-on impact velocity?
-
Brad Guth