Old June 30th 04, 09:04 AM
Alan

...... and the weekend won't be much better, 'cos thats when my moonfish 30mm
eyepiece will arrive. Still, I do have a bad back which might stop me being
able to get the scope outside, so maybe it won't count :-)

"I.J Jordan" wrote in message
lus.net...
Hi Everyone

The current spate of bad weather over the country is my fault,Just got my

new
"AWR Technologies" drive system fitted to my 'scope (Vixen GPDX) and am
waiting to field test it :-(

But on a serious note is anyone else using their system,and be willing to
comment on it as regards any problems (if any),and its guiding accuracy.In
other words any comments or experiences.

--
Please put out "TheFire" to reply via e-mail