Old October 15th 15, 11:10 AM posted to sci.space.history
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default OM aka Bob Mosley

In article ,
says...

Some of us oldtimers here remember a fellow who went by the screename of OM. He was a cantankerous trollish fellow that knew his stuff but internet etiquette was certainly not his forte! He ruled this group for years.

It is my sad duty to inform folks that OM aka Bob Mosley passed away today from complications due to diabetes. RIP Bob, we'll miss you.

Very sad news. I had been following Bob on Facebook after he left these
newsgroups.

Jeff