Old April 27th 14, 12:14 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris L Peterson

Default Climate change will change thing, not for the better

On Sat, 26 Apr 2014 14:35:34 -0700 (PDT), RichA
wrote:

A 1 deg. change would add 210,000 extra square miles of crop growing space to Canada. Why is it the GREENIES NEVER mention the positives?

At the expense of thousands of square miles of coastal cities. And at
higher CO2 levels, most important crops are less productive.

Fortunately, with our huge standing army it will be a no brainer for
the U.S. to annex Canada. And since there's a good chance that our
current economies and political systems will fail with that sort of
temperature increase, we can even turn Canadians into slaves to work
the fields and feed all of us who survive in the great American
Desert.