Old August 17th 03, 07:36 AM

Default Thank you, anti-SV folks!

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 07:59:24 -0500, David
wrote:

It "looks" but is NOT new. You exactly described refurbishing. To the west of Kherson,
such goods is sold at discounted price with a sticker "Refurbished".
Potential buyers, beware.

David

ValeryD wrote:

David wrote in message ...
wrote:

Funny how SV generates such dislike, while companies
like AP, TMB, Aries, Questar don't?
-Rich

Rich,

I dislike Aries' bussines practices because VD sells refurbished
Chromacor as new for full price without disclosure to the buyer.
Vic Maris sells blems on ebay.

David

You simply don't know what is what. If we _exchanged_ the cell,
re-coat the surfaces, assembled and tested it again. It looks absolutely
same as new. No reason to sell them for lower price.

V.D.

We aren't taking about car with a rolled back odometer. I hate to
break it to you, but if some company gets back a product
that has zero flaws, or has an element that when replaced renders the
whole new, then why should they have to sell it as used? Eyepieces
and related items do not "wear out" and if they are worn, it is
clearly visible to any buyer.
-Rich