Old June 11th 19, 04:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

Default More proof NASA hoaxed Apollo

On Monday, June 10, 2019 at 7:19:41 PM UTC-7, Bast wrote:

You and palsing are funny to read.

But not nearly as hysterical as you are, Bast...

Both of you offering totally different stories to cover your precious NASA
fairytale.

Not really. Where would you get such an idea?

His wikipedia laser is 4 miles wide,....yours only 2.4 feet

You don't really have much to offer in the way of reading comprehension, do you? My reference said that by the time the laser gets to the moon, the beam is about 4 miles wide. Hagar said that the reflector on the moon is about 2.4 feet wide. We are both correct, but still, you are hopelessly confused. Put down the bong, Bast...

(BTW His story is closer to reality)

BTW, my story IS reality. If you want to, of course, you can provide evidence to show otherwise... and good luck with that, remembering that your blogger youtube videos are not evidence...

This is what happens when you are sheep, and listen or read and accept what
a third party tells you, and never ask questions.

You listen to bloggers, and that's not 3rd party?

The science speaks for itself, as does the actual record.

But Hey,.....I can't really blame you.
You are just too dumb and insecure to be able to admit that you were fooled
so easily.

.... says the person who submits bloggers as evidence. Just who is the stupid one here?

The rest of us were kids at the time, and believed as well.

Well, I was an adult at the time and was not easily fooled. I lived it, along with the rest of America and the rest of the world...

But then we got older, and smarter, and we learned about engineering and
aerospace, and we realized that NASA LIED.

Apparently you never learned a darn thing about engineering and aerospace, otherwise, you wouldn't be making such really stupid and totally unsupported claims

There is zero evidence that NASA lied, and you can't provide evidence otherwise.

And the astronauts that were our heros,.... were just BUMS.

No, they were and are heroes, and all with balls like grapefruits.