Old August 3rd 15, 06:04 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

Default My theory for the black holes

On Monday, August 3, 2015 at 4:50:14 PM UTC+1, Sam Wormley wrote:
On 8/3/15 10:33 AM, Томислав Димитров wrote:

So here it is... My whole theory is figured out after I done some
huge research.I'm going to start with the human perspective of a
black hole - What do we know about it?I mean do we even know what's
inside?We came out with the sure thing that they have enormous
"amount" of gravity and they are very dense,daahh .Their gravity is
so big that all the light gets sucked in,right?

Black holes have no more gravity than any other mass, but is appear
to be concentrated at a point. Thus if one gets close the
gravitational force can be strong enough that light cannot escape.

Black holes are very simple -- three measurable properties.
http://scienceworld.wolfram.com/physics/BlackHole.html

--

sci.physics is an unmoderated newsgroup dedicated
to the discussion of physics, news from the physics

Nobody gets the joke.

Infinite density/zero volume = infinite volume/zero density = Nothing !..