Old August 3rd 15, 04:33 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Томислав Димитров

Default My theory for the black holes

First of all - I got rid of my old avatar,I hope you will like the new(current) one.

So here it is... My whole theory is figured out after I done some huge research.I'm going to start with the human perspective of a black hole - What do we know about it?I mean do we even know what's inside?We came out with the sure thing that they have enormous "amount" of gravity and they are very dense,daahh .Their gravity is so big that all the light gets sucked in,right?But my theory tries to explain why are they black.I mean if the gravity swallows all the light how can that hole be black.The colors are product of the light if I can express myself like this.So,this leads me to think that they are kind of transperant.You may consider all of this nuts like I lost my marbles but it is all based on the blindness.A blind person can't see light,right?And it is proved that the blindness is not expressed through the black color,I mean if you are blind you won't see the color black.As the blind man can't see the light wherefrom he can't see the black color, so the black hole's gravity sucks all the light until there is no light wherefrom it can't be black.So the only thing that's left is the transperant theory..So the "transperant"(ex. black) hole shows the things behind it but not that close from him I mean the distant space.

So that is my theory.I do not know is it science-true.Can you give me your opinions?