Old April 7th 16, 01:28 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro,rec.arts.sf.science,sci.space.policy
Robert Clark[_5_]

Default The European Space Agency just unveiled its plans to build a base on the moon

Times like these Pat Flannery on sci.space.history is missed even more.

Bob Clark

Finally, nanotechnology can now fulfill its potential to revolutionize
21st-century technology, from the space elevator, to private, orbital
launchers, to 'flying cars'.
This crowdfunding campaign is to prove it:

Nanotech: from air to space.
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/n...ce/x/13319568/
"Sergio" wrote in message ...

On 4/5/2016 2:09 PM, benj wrote:
On 04/05/2016 02:32 PM, wrote:
In sci.physics Doc O'Leary wrote:
For your reference, records indicate that
wrote:

Or in other words, it won't happen until we have Star Trek level
technology.

we are there, your salt shaker is a stun gun, just pretend it.

Hey a moon colony is no problem. The settlers can always sustain their
settlement by trading beads with the alien basses there. It's a PLAN
that worked the last time! HVAC will explain the details of the plan.

good idea, give them alien suckers some beads for Manhatten on the moon.
(I think instead of hands they have suckers).
I think the aliens on the moon are giant Moon Mice because of the cheese.
OR Amazon Women on the moon, or Catwomen of the Moon, Woman in the moon,
or teenage Moon Zombies, there is a movie already out on what happened.
---