Old June 25th 07, 07:18 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.physics.cond-matter,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default SPECIAL RELATIVITY WITHOUT THE LIGHT POSTULATE

Androcles wrote:
"Pentcho Valev" wrote:
: At least criminals in Wikipedia are straightforward - the speed of
: light is constant and that's it. Relativists like Tom Roberts and Jean-
: Marc Levy-Leblond deliberately introduce confusions and even
: plagiarize one another in the process:
:
: http://o.castera.free.fr/pdf/onemorederivation.pdf
: Jean-Marc Levy-Leblond: "The evidence of the nonzero mass of the
: photon would not, as such, shake in any way the validity of the
: special relalivity. It would, however, nullify all its derivations
: which are based on the invariance of the photon velocity."
:
:
http://groups.google.ca/group/sci.ph...4dc146100e32c?
: Tom Roberts: "If it is ultimately discovered that the photon has a
: nonzero mass (i.e. light in vacuum does not travel at the invariant
: speed of the Lorentz transform), SR would be unaffected but both
: Maxwell's equations and QED would be refuted (or rather, their domains
: of applicability would be reduced)."
:
: Pentcho Valev
:
Based as they are on the sci-fi rantings of Einstein and his time machine
pseudo-mathematics, neither one advances any understanding of Nature as she
really
is.
Maxwell's equations were refuted by Einstein himself anyway.
"It is known that Maxwell's electrodynamics--as usually understood at the
present time--when applied to moving bodies, leads to asymmetries which do
not appear to be inherent in the phenomena. "-- Einstein.
The so-called "invariance of photon velocity" doesn't exist.

Einstein went even further:

http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/pdf...09145525ca.pdf
Einstein 1935: "One does not have the right today to maintain that the
foundation [of physics] must consist of a field theory in the sense of
Maxwell. The other possibility leads in my opinion to a renunciation
of the space-time continuum..." Einstein 1954: "I consider it entirely
possible that physics cannot be based upon the field concept, that is
on continuous structures. Then nothing will remain of my whole castle
in the air, including the theory of gravitation, but also nothing of
the rest of contemporary physics."

Hypnotists in Einstein criminal cult know quite well that, as far as
the deductive nature of contemporary physics is concerned, "nothing
will remain of my whole castle in the air, including the theory of
gravitation, but also nothing of the rest of contemporary physics" is
a corollary of the simple fact that the speed of light is not
independent of the relative speed of the light source and the
observer. That is the reason why they are so silent.

Pentcho Valev