Old December 11th 09, 04:16 AM posted to sci.logic,alt.philosophy,sci.astro,sci.math
Arindam Banerjee

Default FALSE PREMISES AND INVALID ARGUMENTS

"Arindam Banerjee" wrote in message
news

"M Purcell" wrote in message
On Dec 10, 3:37 pm, "Arindam Banerjee" wrote:
The real problem in physics is not the absurd theories of relativity
(based
upon an extraordinary bungle, which will be apparent to those cursed with
honesty) but the so-called second law of thermodynamics. It too is
complete
nonsense. The sun and all the stars keep on generating energy for all
time,
and evidently that energy gets destroyed. So, the law of conservation of
energy is total crap.

Conservation of energy applies to a closed system and most of the
energy from stars is dissipated. And I know of no contradictions to
relativity or the second law.

AB: Relativity results from a ridiculous bungle. Conservation of energy
applies only where "internal force effects" do not apply. Throwing out
both, will give us vimans powered with Internal Force Engines. We can go
to the moon in a matter of hours, with such engines. I have been saying
this for years, but no one listened. Now at last I have got experimental
validity. The rail gun does not produce reaction like conventional guns -
the reaction is orthogonal. This brilliant work proves my theories, first
stated in my book "To the Stars!".
In short, all relativity is nonsense.

Sorry, here what I meant was "all the theories of relativity by Einstein and
its derivates are complete nonsense." I add below what I wrote recently, to
make myself more clear.

****

Needless to add, when the first postulate (about the speed of light being
invariant with respect to the speed of the emitter) of relativity falls
flat, gets ground into dust, the WHOLE STRUCTURE OF EINSTEIN'S RELATIVITY
BECOMES RIDICULOUS NONSENSE.

"Arindam Banerjee" wrote in message
To make matters more clear, the speed of light c is c+v when emitted by
an emitter travelling at speed v with respect to an inertial frame of
reference. It is c-v when emitted in the opposite direction of travel.
As the emitter is moving at speed v, it covers space vt in the time the
light reflects and back. The reflector is also moving at v, so it covers
an extra distance of vt/2 for the light to hit it. So in the forward
journey the light at higher speed covers an extra distance, while in the
return journey the light at lower speed covers a lesser distance. Thus the
times match, and no nulls are obtained. Exactly as it should be.
Taking these facts into consideration, the nulls that the MMI experiment
got, had to happen.
This is putting it briefly. I have talked about this in greater detail,
and with diagrams, over the past few years in Usenet.
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee.

****

The law of conservation of energy is
at best a special case. Throwing it out, we can make an entirely new kind
of engine, with such updated physics. Recently, I have written a book
"The Principles of Motion" which extends Newtonian thought, by
incorporating the new and basic scientific discoveries made since Newton.
Thanks for your interest,
Arindam Banerjee.