Old December 11th 08, 10:25 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,sci.astro
Stamenin

Default GENERAL RELATIVITY WITHOUT SPECIAL RELATIVITY

On Dec 11, 12:31*pm, "Androcles" wrote:
"dlzc" wrote in message

On Dec 11, 12:36 am, Pentcho Valev wrote:

Now all Einsteinians (except for silliest zombies)
know that Einstein 1905 light postulate is false

No, it is superfluous given Maxwell's equations, which yield a finite
speed of light.

Zombie Smiffy is one of the silliest. Not even the silly zombie Maxwell
with his magic aether realised ALL speeds are relative.

I tink that in this discusion are given enough arguments that the
light is the cause of the apparition of Special relativity. But there
is not pointed out that the Lorentz transformation being reciprocally
linked with light has allowed the errant conclusions about the the
relativity of length of time etc.
About the errant General relativity the only cause is the Principle
of the equivalence. To show that this conclusion is corect I give the
folowing mathematical :equesion" considering the Newton laws:
[(first law, a=0)+(sec.law,Fi=ma)+(Fe=-Fi)+(Fg=kM.m/r^2)=(principle
of equivalence).
Because of this replacement we have science which treats the problems
at the earth conditions and science which treats problems in departed
cosmos.