Old May 8th 21, 01:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Andrew W[_2_]

Default we should use quantum communication to talk to ET

"tesla sTinker" wrote in message ...

there is just one problem with speaking to et.

You cannot decipher the language that is being sent!

If the message is for us then they use our language. They are not stupid.

Besides, how do you know what et looks like?

Many around the world have already met them. There are ETs that look like
us, and there are ones that look very different.
https://www.google.com/search?q=extr...w=1330&bih=726

would you want to talk to them?

If it's someone like Bashar or the Pleiadians then yes. They have given very
good advice for how to make this world better.

On 5/6/2021 7:39 PM, Andrew W scribbled:
MrPost... wrote in message ...

One step up from smoke signals and radio.

https://thedebrief.org/we-should-use-quantum-communication-to-talk-to-et-says-seti-researcher/

We Should Use Quantum Communication To Talk to ET, Says SETI Researcher

No need for that. ETs mostly communicate by telepathy.
People around the world are already communicating with them and have
been for decades.

https://www.youtube.com/c/BasharChan...rylAnka/videos

https://www.youtube.com/c/CosmicAgency/videos

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe4...U8SS9Gg/videos