Old May 7th 21, 05:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
R Kym Horsell[_2_]

Default we should use quantum communication to talk to ET

Andrew W wrote:
MrPost... wrote in message ...

One step up from smoke signals and radio.

https://thedebrief.org/we-should-use-quantum-communication-to-talk-to-et-says-seti-researcher/

We Should Use Quantum Communication To Talk to ET, Says SETI Researcher

No need for that. ETs mostly communicate by telepathy.
People around the world are already communicating with them and have been
for decades.
https://www.youtube.com/c/BasharChan...rylAnka/videos
https://www.youtube.com/c/CosmicAgency/videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe4...U8SS9Gg/videos

I have no problem with ESP or magic existing. All in line with
the predictions of GR and QP.

But many years ago I was a prison psychiatrist (my degree is so old
and uninteresting my alma mater re-alloacted the letter code to something to
do with Mission Planning 20y ago) and found telepathy is almost impossible to
differentiate from schizophrenia. One large chunk of that mental disorder
is the voices in the victim's mind appear to originate from some other
entity and not them. If *they* cant tell where the voice is coming from
then someone outside the patient's head has even less chance of telling
what it happening.