Old April 10th 21, 12:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Andrew W[_2_]

Default Pyramids-How Were They Built and What Do They Serve - Extraterrestrial Knowledge

casag... wrote in message ...

Aliens had nothing to do with pyramids !

That's your opinion.

WHY ?

Because interstellar distances are FAR too great, as to preclude any
possibility of alien contact, even if they could travel at near light
speed.

ETs have been here before we humans were. They helped terraform this world
before it was even fully solid.

Distance = Speed x Time

Do the simple math !

It just can't happen !

Speed restrictions only exist in the 3rd dimension. When you go higher there
is no restriction because there are different laws. Tachyons and other
particles go faster than light.

BTW, this is why we've never been visited by aliens, and never will be.

There are many people around the world who are communicating with them, have
met them and have even been aboard their craft, but you're entitled to your
opinion.