Old March 15th 21, 08:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Rick C. Hodgin

Default 63 Earths can fit inside Uranus.

On Mon, 15 Mar 2021 19:13:47 GMT
wrote:
You can only fit about 7.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGdVtSh4wRs
Not clear what's going on there.

It's a theory that the solar system is not like what we've been taught,
but that it really is an Earth manufacturing and reclamation system,
and one literally designed by God for the purpose of raising up crops
of man over 7,000 year time periods. Each Earth goes through its
building phase, then it goes to the Mars phase where stuff is finished.
It goes into its Earth phase, and after Earth it goes into its Venus
phase for recycling. After Venus it goes into its Mercury phase for
additional recycling and/or purifying. Then it begins again.

It's a theory which reconciles what we see in space with what the Bible
teaches.

I've been asking for people to disprove the theory by some facts or
Bible verses that they know which make it absolutely impossible.

If you know of any, please let me know. I've born this burden since
the late 2000s, and am ready to be done with it. If it's wrong I'd
like to move on, if it's not wrong I'd like other people to take it
over and research it.

--
Rick C. Hodgin