Old January 11th 21, 03:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Andrew W[_2_]

Default The hunt for alien life heats up in 2021

"Whisper" wrote in message

On 11/01/2021 10:21 am, Andrew W wrote:
"Whisper" wrote in message

On 10/01/2021 9:29 am, Andrew W wrote:
casag... wrote in message ...

How do you know we haven't been visited? How do you know they're
not
here now?

Because he's a logical thinker.

Obviously, if they were here, they'd be SOME evidence of this. There
isn't, so they're not.

There is plenty of evidence (recovered craft and tech) but it is all
kept in government and military facilities.

It would be impossible for something like this to be kept secret for so
long. There would be too many people involved & no way would they all
remain silent.

People haven't remained silent. But many have been silenced and also
ridiculed. Some scientists and reporters have been murdered.
Ridicule is the main cover. Billions of taxpayer money has been spent by
the corrupt arm of the CIA to create the mockingbird media. Look up
Operation Mockingbird.
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Operation+...braveed&ia=web

And of course, there is absolutely no way either aliens or man could
ever traverse the vast mind bogling distances. Even at near light
speed, which will practically never happen in any case, travel times
would still be excessive.

That's only if ETs use primitive human technologies and concepts. Why
would they do that?

You need to explain how something like interstellar travel including
living creatures is possible. There is no 'technology' that could
facilitate this.

No technology that you know of. However if you convert matter into energy
and then shift it to a different point in space then it is possible.

Do you have to say 'abra cadabra' when 'shifting'?

No. That won't work, but you can try it if you combine it with a few spins
in certain directions to create a vortex portal. But you might end up with a
bit of a headache if there's a tree nearby.

So in the future we won't need legs, transport etc - we just shift to the
bathroom to do a ****, shift back to the couch to watch netflix?

Cool.

According to an ET called Bashar channelled by a human, in 1,000 years from
now we will no longer even need physical bodies. We will evolve past that.
Well many of us will, not all. So we won't need to do any of that.
Best of all we won't need to watch television. There'll be far better things
to do.
Incidentally Bashar has admitted more than once that WE are his television.
And his people laugh a lot. Not in a demeaning way.