Old January 10th 21, 11:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Andrew W[_2_]

Default The hunt for alien life heats up in 2021

casag... wrote in message news

Obviously, if they were here, they'd be SOME evidence of this. There
isn't,
so they're not.

There is plenty of evidence (recovered craft and tech) but it is all kept
in
government and military facilities.

And just how do you know that ? Have you or anyone seen it ? Absolutely
nothing has been documented or confirmed.

There are many interviews and testimonies with insiders and ex military
people. But they are not in the mainstream media.

What possible motive would they have to keep such things secret ?

Power. If humans found out about ETs then we would turn to them and our
governments would lose power. Also we would find out our true history and
that we are not just weak physical beings. Also we would find out about zero
point energy and the oil companies would go bust.

And of course, there is absolutely no way either aliens or man could
ever
traverse the vast mind bogling distances. Even at near light speed,
which
will practically never happen in any case, travel times would still be
excessive.

That's only if ETs use primitive human technologies and concepts. Why
would
they do that?

There is no way anyone could ever even approach light speed. Physics
dictates this is impossible. For one thing, kinetic energy would be
infinite. And even at light speed, times would still be prohibitively long.

In the higher dimensions (non physical) you don't have to 'reach speeds',
you just shift to any point in space. Space is just a concept.

As has been said, that is only a limitation in our 3rd dimension. I trust
you've heard of quantum concepts such as 'quantum teleportation',
'quantum
entanglement' and 'action at a distance'? There is no delay even over
great
distances. What does that tell you?

None of that has ever been demonstrated in any way. Such breaches in the
space-time continuum are not possible.

Try detting in touch with a bit of reality !

Newer scientists have achieved quantum teleportation, but you just haven't
heard of it. It's not in the mainstream media.