Old September 25th 13, 04:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Default Proof that 9/11 was just a show.

Op 24-9-2013 18:07, Brad Guth schreef:
On Tuesday, September 24, 2013 7:36:35 AM UTC-7, Warhol wrote:
Op 24-9-2013 12:35, BDK schreef:

In article , says...

Op 23-9-2013 3:50, BDK schreef:

In article ,
says...

Op 22-9-2013 21:57, george152 schreef:

On 23/09/13 06:44, Warhol wrote:

BTW I have never seen Aluminum piers through steel or could have smashed

through three separate rings of the Pentagon... can we talk about the

pentagon too?

WTF are you on ?

Try to think of it not as an aircraft but as a 120 ton mass moving at

around 500 knots when it struck the building surface.

Is that easier for you ?

My thoughts is that you just troll around... That is my thought.

The aluminum airframe of the airliner is thin aluinum and would be

shredded by the steel beams of the builidings and not do much damage.

http://youtu.be/76JNyng6l4I

The aluminum is not going to stand up to the steel no matter what speed

it was going. 9/11 was organized by your own government, stop questioning.

There are too many loop holes and not enough inquiry from those who are

in charge. They will never tell you, but you all can feel it.

Those who are stupid, those who are in denial die out easily... This is

what history has shown and continues to show.

By your thinking, a bullet can't pass through steel either, right?

What kind of bullet???

http://youtu.be/9zXPX94hKm4

Do you ever post even a halfways decent music video?

A lead one can punch a hole through an engine block. It just takes

enough energy.

The 911 Airplanes didn't have that energy or the velocity...

No plumb doesn't punch a hole through steel!!!

http://youtu.be/dx_SfG34Jpo?t=4m51s

BTW Big Dumb Kunt... an engine block is made of Aluminum, not steel...

Plumb is for your head...

http://youtu.be/9Edett1KzkY

The best forensic evidence of the supposed aircraft was not even that of a correct engine, because the engines used by that aircraft were all PW(Pratt Whitney) and not GE as the one they had used as their proof-positive evidence.

How many lies upon lies and systematic obfuscation does it take in order to disqualify our government's official version of 911?

BDK was one of those involved with creating 911, and having been sustaining those illusions which we as outsiders have to accept.

**************ALUMINUM FOIL GOOD FOR BRAIN PROTECTION***************

Big Dumb Kunt is going nowhere with his agenda of evil... before this
years ends, I see Shills, trolls & kooks start disappear from our sight
as by magic spell...

even *"Alon"* armor ain't gone give them any protection against heavens
wrath... My Gran'Da'Dy has prepared a very warm place for our friends...
the coffee boys

*Alon* is *"Transparent Aluminum"* Bullet Proof up to 50 Caliber!! well
it can stop 1 round, what if somebody fires 20 rounds, then it goes
through their stupid heads!!!

One of the BEST scenes in all of Trekdom... Scotty gave the formula for
"transparent aluminum to a present day engineer.

Apple... apple
http://youtu.be/R5e1vfaST2I

Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home foretold this btw