Old July 21st 07, 06:58 PM posted to alt.fiction.original,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)

Default Houston, You Have a Problem

"Danny Deger" wrote in message
wrote in message
ups.com...
snip

Finding many of these types of errors in the given text does make a
definite statement about credibility, particularly when presenting
oneself as a straight-A student.

Give me a brake.

Why is one of the ones on your car broken?

I was a straight-A engineering student, not a straight-A English student
:-)

Don't you know that engineering ability is inversly proportional to
spelling ability?

Actually no. I've typically found that the better engineers are also the
most literate.

Danny Deger
www.dannydeger.net

--
Greg Moore
SQL Server DBA Consulting Remote and Onsite available!