Old October 27th 05, 04:39 PM
Jim Oberg

Default No straight answers from NASA on depressurization event on Soyuz descent

No, it's NASA's bad, and continues to be.

"Terrell Miller" wrote in message
news
Jim Oberg wrote:
Here's why. It is a 'news story' request that requires a degree of
timeliness,
while the FOIA channel is a guaranty of MONTHS of delay. It is USED to
insure that kind of delay, to squelch public interest in the story.

sorry Jim, I misread your original post: I thought you were saying it was
unfair for a *non-NASA* entity to submit a FOIA, but what you said was
that it's unfair for NASA to ask you to request the data that way instead
of giving you a straight answer, to which I totally agree.

My bad.

--
Terrell Miller

"Suddenly, after nearly 30 years of scorn, Prog is cool again".
-Entertainment Weekly