Old April 13th 07, 05:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
DvdH

Default ASTRO: NGC5033

Rick, i fine tuned my LX200 mount and replaced some electronics on the
drive.
Mounted a oscilloscope to it and tuned the whole setup.
After that i trained the PEC with this camera.

Going for 5 minutes now.
Tonight is clear so i will try.

reg
Dirk

--
Dirk van den Herik

A journey of thousand lightyears
starts with the first step.
"Rick Johnson" wrote in message
You need a f/6.3 compressor. That would brighten the image and fit it all
on.

Doing well for 2 minutes. You running on a wedge? Either way 2 minutes
is a long time for most SCT mounts. What mount are you using?

Rick

DvdH wrote:

NGC 5033, again one of those galaxy's that don't fit on my chip.. Rick?
Stefan? did one of you ever picture this one? or george?

21 x 120 sec.
No filter and no guiding.
10"SCT
Homebuild CCD camera.