Old January 6th 04, 12:51 PM
Darla

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Darla The mass of water is known. Objects of greater mass (weight)
taking up the space of water will fall. Negative bouyancy. When we
compare the up ward force of bouyancy it is much stronger than
gravity.For the most part It is like comparing your refrigerator magnet
to Earth's gravity force. Bad to use the term weight in water. Your body
weigh is 16lb in water if you are as fat as me 180llb That is why scuba
divers need lead weights. No use using the acceleration rate of gravity
as an object going down through water Two factors come into play. The
Titanic fell down through two miles of water and only reached the speed
of 60 mph when it hit the ocean floor. Water always has an up force.
Bert

What about air, Bert?

Does the atmosphere have an up force?

We are looking at the flow of space.

In order for this space to flow to the center of the earth, it must flow
through the atmosphere, the oceans,
and various levels of different density solids.

I am just trying to understand how space does this.

It seems to flow differently through different things.

Or does it?

Bill does not seem to know, as he keeps falling back on dogma.

I wonder if he realizes how much his own thinking is still bogged down by
the "void space paradigm?"

It is not an easy thing to scrap.

The best minds in the world have tried to scrap it.

"Many have tried."

"They tried and failed???"

"They tried and died." G

Darla