Old May 14th 11, 09:24 AM posted to sci.astro
Ian[_6_]

Default The Levinson-Asimov-Clarke Phenomenon

In an effort not to censor myself and hear the words "spam move on" I
present my research project from 2007 to present (2011) only because
it captivates me immensely what I found during those years. I am not
sure what conventional science would say of such a work, but I
personally feel it should be presented, if not to be put to the
scrutiny of reason. The document can be read at:

http://issuu.com/eanbardsley/docs/comprehensive_vision

and

http://www.scribd.com/doc/52308418/T...second-edition

It reads backwards - results first - followed by how they were arrived
at.