Old January 5th 04, 08:12 PM
Bill Higgins

Default PBS's "Nova" and MER

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004, Pat Flannery wrote:

Our local PBS station ran a special tonight on the MER spacecraft and
their rovers design, testing, and launch (as well as the successful
landing of #1)

I missed this, alas, but a check of the pbs.org site showed that my local
station is repeating it on Tuesday the 6th, and twice again next Sunday.

If you missed it too, and you are within reach of a U.S. PBS station, poke
around the site and ask it when *Nova* episodes are shown in your town.

--
Bill Higgins | They can have my World Almanac
Fermilab | when they pry it from my cold, dead fingers.