Old February 12th 07, 08:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default Appendix V (was - Einstein was a wise old elf)

Keep dreaming, BEERTbrain!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 08:59:20 -0500, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

Double-A You want to create gravity ride an elevator going up. The
only way NASA could create anti-gravity is to cut the elevators cord.and
there is no money in that. My "spin is in theory" is based on the
Revere Beach "tornado' ride(that I loved) Gravities effect like
magnetisim comes out of curved motion,and it shows Einstein was half
right,and I have added to its other half. Best to keep in mid my
concave convex theory. Its the one I will get my Nobel (when I'm long
gone). Bert