Old December 24th 04, 11:10 AM
Jayce Jayce is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by
What a whiner!
Please define! I am happy with what I have. My aim is to get the best out of any of the above. I could afford it but :- DUI - too scared about ripping it on a wreck. Myford/Colchester/Boxford - spares expensive and most owners are scared to modify them due to cost. Telescope - I have only built a refractor 25 years ago so any ideas about fitting other eyepieces etc will be appreciated. As it is cheap I can experiment and cut bigger holes in tube etc without worrying. As for my guns they are all modified and the only whiners are at the club because they dont own them!
I am prepared to turn this telescope into a project and post details of all mods done as it may help others "lumbered" with a Tasco!