Old March 5th 17, 09:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Gresham weather partly sunny with threatening clouds. Wind out of the south at 18 mph and gusty. Temp as of 1:00 PM EST is 45F.

Managed to get a medium Caramelizer at Dutch Bros. Grand Opening last night for $1.00, about a $3.50 value. It is like the Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino, a blended icy drink. They had the music inside so loud that it was hard to hear the barista! Good thing they turned off the loud music outside by 8 PM. All the cars lined up down the street to go through the drive through were casing kind of a traffic problem.

Kim brought be some food and met me at the transit center. I give her spending money, and she gives me food she gets with her food stamps. It's a deal that works out pretty well.

Double-A