Old November 6th 11, 02:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default Quantum Singularity

On Nov 6, 7:20*am, Painius wrote:
On Fri, 4 Nov 2011 02:52:17 -0700 (PDT), "G=EMC^2"

wrote:
How small is the singularity? Its a billion billion time smaller than
a photon.Its the point where all matter ends up at the center of a
Black Hole. * TreBert

"Small" is a general term, Bert. *A singularity is theoretically
"small" in volume, diameter, area, and these parameters are in fact
"zero". *Again, though, theoretically a singularity is quite "large"
when it comes to mass -- supposedly it has infinite mass. *These are
the reasons that make a singularity a mythical entity. *Such a thing
cannot possibly exist except in our imaginations.

It must follow, then, that if singularities cannot exist, the Universe
could not have come from one.

Black holes, if they exist, cannot have singularities at their
centers. *A black hole's center would have to be a very small neutron
star or perhaps a sub-neutron star, if there is such a thing.

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine

Painius If all the space was taken away in both micro and macro realm
what would you have?. Every thing touching to a point.(singularity)
This is the heart of my "Mass Density Theory" Then my "Spin is IN"
theory creates the Big Bang Thus spacet,and time come into existance.
TreBert