Old June 6th 08, 05:12 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle
kT

Default Spacewalker looses grip, floats off into space.

Martha Adams wrote:

"kT" wrote in message
Dirk wrote:
Heeee Heeeeeeee, Made you look.

Look at it another way.

The mere existence of us space activists made you write that. Heh heh.

Let's suppose one of these posters such as 'cosmic'
or 'kT' has applied for a job with some future at
my company. One of my personnel people will quickly
go into the internet to see what sort of material
this person has been posting here, and will then
pass me a short note concerning what she finds and
what she makes of it.

I guess that makes me unemployable huh? Great, I don't care to pay taxes
to a nation that goes to war in Iraq based on lies, commits genocide,
tortures in secret prisons, throws out habeas corpus and engages in a
systematic domestic spying program against political dissenters,
corrupts the Department of Justice and then prosecutes the innocent
based on overt and outright political motives, censors science, and
worst of all, directs NASA to build an inline SRB launch vehicle.

Really, Ares I was the last straw for me. But go ahead, pay your taxes.

And I'll say to her, "Thanks. Byebye." Which is
code for, "Send this one the form letter saying
we have no openings at this time and that when an
appropriate position opens we may be in touch."

Note: this stuff hangs around in cyberspace for
*years*.

Wow ... years. How old is the universe again?

You get what you pay for, Martha baby.

You are getting one pile 'o ****.

You understand who I am, right?