Old December 3rd 06, 04:33 PM posted to soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy,rec.org.mensa
Brad Guth[_2_]

Default Our Taboo/Nondisclosure Moon

"Cindy Anna Jones" wrote in message

"Brad Guth" wrote lots o' crap in message
news:631f0dd7a9ec92e258b44848cbd08807.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...

So did Venus kick your butt?

Silly (literally) that you should ask, as I simply and quite honestly
had long time ago interpreted a few good SAR obtained images of Venus,
as having clearly depicted that something highly intelligent had
existed/coexisted on Venus. I bet that statement alone is simply too
complicated for your mindset.

What sorts of other than Earth's terrestrial form of intelligent life
might have been involved, as with their having survived upon Venus?

BTW; Why are you avoiding the primary topic that's pertaining to our
moon, that's in charge of global warming us to death as of the last ice
age?

If nothing else, just tell us whatever it is that you do or don't
believe in.
-
Brad Guth