Old October 4th 10, 12:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
John[_29_]

Default Time. What Is It? Is It A Non-Dimensional Non-QuantifiableFactor? Or Is It Multi-Dimensional, Including The Past And The Future, AsWell As The Present?

On Oct 3, 2:16*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
Gone WHERE, John?

I love to RIDICULE THE LOONEY TUNE MORONS HERE!

And I will continue to do that NECESSARY JOB!

You are what is STRANGE! ***** OFF!

Saul Levy

On Sun, 3 Oct 2010 11:47:23 -0700 (PDT), John

wrote:
On Oct 3, 10:32*am, vtcapo wrote:
On Oct 3, 12:43*pm, Saul Levy wrote:

EL CRAPO****HEAD is just CRAP, ****, POOP, etc., HVAC!

His DIARRHEA NEVER QUITS!

Saul Levy

It's really strange this guy, Saul Levy, in the couple of months I've
been reading on this board, I've only seen one rational reply to
someone. That was the one the other day about the six inch telescope.
Other than that, he seems like he's almost completely gone.

John Ayres

You're not setting a very good example for the kids and mom's and
dad's who come here and read with interest these posts.

John Ayres