Old May 13th 08, 05:58 PM posted to sci.space.history
Joseph Nebus

Default Nasa Animations: Who's the animator?

OM writes:

On 10 May 2008 23:35:59 -0400, (Joseph Nebus) wrote:

Do we know who produced these animations? Was it a contract out
to the side of Disney that did all those educational films, was it to
some smaller company, was it in-house? Who was the director? Who was
doing the detailed work?

...Joe, you ask questions that I've posed to the PAO in the past, and
never did get any real answers - probably because the PAO and yours
truly don't care that much for one another.

Ah ... well, it's frustrating to not be able to get more
complete and more definitive answers, but at least there's something.

I suppose I'll have to console myself with the copy of Henry
S F Cooper's _A House In Space_ that I got at a library book sale for
a dollar, which has me really delighted. (Also a paperback of John
Noble Wilforth's _We Reach The Moon_ for fifty cents, and some stuff
that hasn't got anything to do with space.)

--
Joseph Nebus